Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Camcorder + Panasonic VBR59 Battery + 64GB HighSpeed card (Panasonic Malaysia Warranty)
- 1" MOS Sensor
- 20x Optical, 32x Intelligent Zoom
- UHD 4K, 1080p, Variable Frame Rate
- Supports LANC Control
- New VLog recording function (V3 upgrade) provides the ability to capture the CX350s 13 stops of dynamic range, as well as more easily color grade content, especially for shared projects with the Panasonic EVA1 and/or S1H cinema cameras.
- Eight user-selectable gamma modes—HD, SD, Filmlike 1, Filmlike 2, Filmlike 3, Film-Rec, Video-Rec, and HLG for HDR recording.
- You can choose to output HDR over the 3G-SDI or HDMI output either individually or simultaneously.
- Provides a 16-axis color control of your image with three skin-tone control so you can isolate and adjust your colors precisely and protect your skin tones.
- Relay recording: As one card fills up, the recording automatically switches to the second card so you don't have to stop recording.
- Simultaneous recording: Both cards record the same material at the same time.
- Background recording: Starts both cards recording simultaneously, but the run/stop button will pause the recording on one card.
- High-image quality FHD streaming without a PC or an encoder unit. During streaming, UHD/FHD video can be recorded to SD cards in the camera body.
- The CX350 supports simultaneous output of HDMI and SDI, with HDMI up to UHD and SDI to FHD video, both at 4:2:2 10-bit.
- Fully solid-state, the two-slot HPX172 is a 1080p capable camcorder
- Instant random access to recorded HD or SD content
- Faster IT compatible file-based workflow
- Ability to operate in harsh environments with resistance to temperature extremes, shock and vibration
- New advanced 1/3-inch 16:9 3-CCDs
- High-performance digital signal processor with 14-bit A/D conversion and 19-bit processing
- 13X Leica Dicomar zoom lens with a 28mm wide-angle setting (the widest in its class)
- Cam-driven manual zoom for smooth, easy and precise operation
- Provides auto or manual focus and iris
- Records in 20 HD and SD formats
- 1080i and 720p formats in DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO, and DV
- Switchable between 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios
- 20-step frame rate selection in 720p mode for variable-speed shooting in the 12fps to 60fps range to acquire fast- or slow-motion in-camera effects
- variety of advanced gamma functions and settings including a CineGammaTM mode
- Two P2 card slots allows users to record up to 64 continuous minutes of the highest quality DVCPRO HD recording
- Hot swapping for non-stop recording, loop record, pre-record, interval and one-shot recording
- Time/date stamp function makes it ideal for use in law enforcement environments
- equipped with an HD/SD-SDI output standard for live feed productions
- IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0 interfaces for fast P2 content transfer into NLE systems
- Composite output, component output (mini D-terminal)
- TIme-code setting via IEEE 1394
- Built-in stereo microphone and two-channel XLR audio input terminals supporting 48V phantom power supply with a selectable mic/line; and manual audio level volume (two-channel)
- Clip preview on the camera’s 3.5inch color LCD monitor
- Instant recording startup
- Scene files
- Assignable user buttons
- Focus assist
- Camera remote function
Panasonic Lumix G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens + Sandisk 64GB + Panasonic Bag (2 Year Panasonic Malaysia Warranty)
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- UHD 4K30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L
- Full HD external recording is supported via micro-HDMI with 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth
- 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilization
- OZO Audio with Subject Tracking
- 3.0" 1.84m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- 3.68m-Dot 0.73x-Mag. OLED Viewfinder
- Vlogging UI and Video Selfie Mode
- Advanced DFD AF System; 4K PHOTO
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens